Become an Allied Health Instructor
Advance your career in allied health by becoming an instructor in your profession.
If you are an allied health or medical professional interested in becoming a qualified instructor in the health and medical field, then Orion’s Bachelor of Science Degree program is the best path for you. Our fully accredited program allows you to complete 100% of your study online, thereby providing the flexibility that you need for your busy schedule. Orion College offers online student support that’s second to none; classes are instructor led, interactive and exciting.
Don’t wait! Sign up today:
Orion’s program, Bachelor of Science in Vocational Education in Allied Health, is 100% online.
1. A bachelor’s degree is viewed as a more prestigious level of education
2. As an instructor, you will convey excellence in your profession while sharing your experiences with the next generation of trained professionals
3. Many higher learning accrediting agencies are now requiring instructors to possess a bachelor’s degree, at a minimum
Click to Enroll Today!
2017 Classes begin January 30th
May 1, 2017
July 24, 2017
October 23, 2017
Who should apply?
• Medical Assistants
• Dental Hygienists
• Physical Therapy Assistants
• Occupational Therapy Assistants
• Radiographic Technologists
• Physician Assistants
• Surgical Technicians
• Veterinary Assistants
• Respiratory Technicians
• Other allied health professionals possessing an associate degree or higher
Orion is a post-secondary school that offers a variety of degree and diploma programs in the allied health field. Call (888) 331-9957 to speak with an Admissions Representative or go directly to their website here: Orion College.
The BSVE program is a completion program which awards 36 credits for graduation from an associate level program in an allied health field, possession of a current unencumbered license or certification/registration as recognized by ICE: NCCA, and a minimum of 1 year occupational experience. The candidate must be currently employed or teaching in his/her vocation at the time of admission. The 36 credits are awarded for completion of the vocational core portion of the associate program. Additional general education classes may be transferred in as per Orion College’s transfer of credit policy. All upper-division core education credits must be completed at Orion College.